1. Home
  2. /
  3. HOA Residents FAQs

What has BPM been hired to do for our association?

The Board of Directors of your Association has hired Bullseye to manage the administrative, financial, and maintenance operations for your Association. Bullseye will handle all accounts payable and receivable, website hosting, and financial reporting, as well as all maintenance and service requests for the association grounds, common areas, and building exteriors.

How do I make payments to Bullseye Property Management?

We receive dues payments in multiple ways:
• Electronic payments made on your owner website
• Checks, money orders, or cash payments made in our office
• Bill pay checks sent by your bank

Physical checks can be mailed to our office at the following address:
Bullseye Property Management
35 Lake Street S #500
Big Lake, MN 55309

Please note, when you provide us a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.

Do I need to cancel my current dues payment?

If you are currently set up on automatic payments with your former management company, you will need to stop payments. If you are using your bank’s bill pay service, you will need to contact them to have the payments sent to our office. Please make sure checks continue to be made out to your association, and not payable to Bullseye.

Will I be receiving a coupon booklet or monthly invoices?

In order to keep costs down for your association, Bullseye does not mail out coupon books or monthly statements. If we have your email address on file, you will receive an emailed statement approximately 10 days before your dues payment is due.

How can I contact Bullseye Property Management?

Bullseye Property Management is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Our main office line can be reached at (763) 295-6566 during normal business hours. The main points of contact for your association are Josh Fuhreck, Property Manager, and Jenessa Cox, Association Lead.

You may also contact Bullseye at any time through your owner website’s Contact Us feature or by emailing association@bullseye411.com.

How do I contact Bullseye Property Management after hours for emergencies?

Bullseye can be reached after hours for emergency purposes only by calling the main office number at (763) 295-6566 and obtaining the emergency number from the after-hours recording. Please make sure it is a truly urgent maintenance issue when making after-hours calls. For medical or safety emergencies, please call 911 or contact local law enforcement before contacting Bullseye.

How do I access my owner website?

Your owner website will be created and ready to use shortly. When the website is ready, Bullseye will send a letter with more information on how to access your account.

You will be able to access your owner account information 24 hours a day, make secure online
payments, submit maintenance requests, view association documents, and contact us. Please watch for more information on your owner website to come soon.

What other services does Bullseye Property Management provide?

In addition to association management, Bullseye also has five licensed Realtors on staff to assist with buying and selling your property, as well as to provide leasing and full-service property management services for single-family homes, apartments, and commercial properties.

Bullseye also employs fully qualified service technicians available to assist with individual owner maintenance items (for an additional fee). Feel free to call our office to inquire about any of these additional services at (763) 295-6566.

Where can I find the governing documents for my Association?

The governing documents for your Association can be viewed or downloaded directly from your owner website. After logging into your owner website, click on the Documents tab at the top of the screen to view governing documents, financial reports, meeting minutes, and more.

I am selling/refinancing my home. How do I request resale disclosure documents?

Resale disclosure documents can be requested by calling our office at (763) 295-6566 or by creating a request through your owner website. Our office will prepare the documents and will send electronic copies to the email address provided to us.

How do I request a master insurance certificate?

If you require a copy of the master insurance certificate for your Association, you can contact the insurance agent directly. A copy of the Association’s certificate can also be found in the Documents section of your owner website. If you do not have the contact information for the Association’s insurance agent, please call our office at (763) 295-6566 and we will provide it to you

How do I submit a maintenance request?

In order to obtain the most timely response for your maintenance concern, we ask that you submit all maintenance requests through your owner website, via the Contact Us button on the main page. Please provide us with as many details as possible. Uploading photos of maintenance issues can also help expedite service.